Ress Life Investments A/S publishes annual report
|Corporate Announcement no. 42/2018: Annual Report 1 October 2017 - 30 September 2018|
Copenhagen, 6 December 2018
The Board of Directors and the Management have today discussed and approved the Annual Report of Ress Life Investments A/S for the period 1 October 2017 - 30 September 2018.
Key results and highlights:
- Ress Life Investments A/S realised a net profit before and after tax of USD 7,898,953 for the period 1 October 2017 - 30 September 2018. The net profit for the period corresponds to a net return on equity of 8.7 % and an increase in net asset value of USD 144.83 per share.
- The increase in profit mainly relates to positive fair value adjustments offset by administrative expenses and staff costs.
- The fair value of the Company's investment assets increased from USD 81,109,099 at 30 September 2017 to USD 93,390,868 at 30 September 2018.
- Equity stands at USD 99,515,013 as of 30 September 2018, corresponding to a net asset value of USD 1,796.56 per share compared with a net asset value of USD 1,651.73 at 30 September 2017.
- During the period, 5,025 new ordinary shares were issued and 0 shares were bought back from investors. In addition, 363 existing treasury shares were sold to investors.
- Both increasing investments and the expectations that the life settlements market continues to offer attractive returns, enables Management to take a positive view on future performance.
Questions related to this announcement can be made to the Company's AIF-manager, Resscapital AB, Gustaf Hagerud, telephone: (+46) 7 366 072 42 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the Company's Chairman Helle M. Breinholt, email: email@example.com.
Ress Life Investments A/S
Board of Directors