Umicore - Transparency notification by Norges Bank
In accordance with article 14, § 1 of the law of 2 May 2007 on disclosure of major holdings Norges Bank has notified the FSMA and Umicore on 8 August 2018 that on 7 August 2018 it has crossed the statutory threshold of 3%, holding 3.11% of Umicore's shares and voting rights.
Notification on 8 August 2018:
- Reason for the notification: Acquisition or disposal of financial instruments that are treated as voting securities
- Notified by: Norges Bank
- Person subject to the notification requirement: Norges Bank - Bankplassen 2, PO Box 1179 Sentrum, 0107 Oslo, Norway
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: 7 August 2018
- Threshold of direct voting rights crossed: 3% upwards
- Denominator: 246,400,000
- Notified details:
|Holders of voting rights||Previous notification||After the transaction|
|# of voting rights||# of voting rights linked to securities||% of voting rights linked to securities|
- Chain of control: Norges Bank is the central bank of Norway. As part of its central bank activities, Norges Bank manages Norway's foreign exchange reserves and is responsible for management of the Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global (GPFG). The formal responsibility for management of the GPFG is placed with the Ministry of Finance, but is delegated to Norges Bank. All investments are executed by Norges Bank acting as principal and all holdings are registered in the name of Norges Bank.
For more information
Eva Behaeghe +32 2 227 70 68 email@example.com