Nilörngruppen AB: Interim report Q1 2018
Period January - March
· Order bookings adjusted for currency effects amounted to MSEK 215 (201), for an underlying organic increase of order bookings of 7 percent.
· Consolidated order bookings increased by 1 percent, amounting to MSEK 202 (201).
· Revenue adjusted for currency effects amounted to MSEK 171 (159), for an underlying organic increase of order bookings of 8 percent.
· Consolidated revenue in SEK declined by 2 percent to MSEK 156 (159).
· Operating profit amounted to MSEK 13.4 (17.5).
· Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 9.3 (13.2).
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.82 (1.16).
· Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -5.4 (-1.8).
· Net cash and cash equivalents (liability) amounted to MSEK 2.7 (-1.1).
Significant events during the quarter
· Currency effects impacted revenue negatively in an amount of MSEK 15 during the quarter.
· The negative effect is attributable to the Easter holiday and the Chinese New Year (most deliveries are to China) relative to the first quarter which was very strong last year.
Significant events after the end of the period under review
· Nilörngruppen's class B share is traded on NASDAQ Stockholm's main list since 4 April.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Claes af Wetterstedt, President & CEO Krister Magnusson, CFO
Telephone: +46-33-700 88 30 Telephone: +46-33-700 88 30
Mobile: +46-706 96 29 50 Mobile: +46-704 85 21 14
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com
This information is information that Nilörngruppen is under obligation to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. Securities Markets Act. The information herein was provided by the contact person named below for publication at 15:00 a.m., 16 May 2018.