Rell Life Investments A/S: Ress Life Investments A/S publishes annual report
|Corporate Announcement no. 79/2017: Annual Report 1 October 2016 - 30 September 2017|
Copenhagen, 7 December 2017
The Board of Directors and the Management have today discussed and approved the Annual Report of Ress Life Investments A/S for the period 1 October 2016 - 30 September 2017.
Key results and highlights:
- Ress Life Investments A/S realised a net profit before and after tax of USD 6,056,956 for the period 1 October 2016 - 30 September 2017. The net profit for the period corresponds to a net return on equity of 7.4 % and an increase in net asset value of USD 113.74 per share.
- The profit before tax mainly relates to positive fair value adjustments offset by administrative expenses and staff costs.
- The fair value of the Company's investment assets increased from USD 72,696,310 at 30 September 2016 to USD 81,109,099 at 30 September 2017. The increase arose from additions of USD 5,000,000, disposals of USD 2,458,223, realised gains of USD 541,777 and fair value adjustments of USD 6,412,788.
- Equity stands at USD 82,593,107 as of 30 September 2017, corresponding to a net asset value of USD 1,651.73 per share compared with a net asset value of USD 1,537.99 at 30 September 2016.
- During the period, 3,167 new ordinary shares were issued and 5,614 shares were bought back from investors, of which 315 shares were subsequently sold back to investors.
- Both increasing investments and the expectations that the life settlements market continues to offer attractive returns, enables Management to take a positive view on future performance.
Questions related to this announcement can be made to the Company's AIF-manager, Resscapital AB, Jonas Mårtenson, telephone: (+46) 8 545 282 09, or to the Company's Chairman Helle M. Breinholt, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ress Life Investments A/S
The Board of Directors