CLX Communications AB (publ): Strong profit trend creating scope for continued growt
Interim report, January - March 2017
First quarter, January - March 2017
- Net sales increased by 133 percent to SEK 622.2 million (267.2). Organic growth was 20 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 70.8 million (25.3).
- EBITDA excluding items affecting comparability1 (adjusted EBITDA) amounted to SEK 80.9 million (25.3).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 41.1 million (23.6).
- Net profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 33.4 million (18.4).
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.67 (0.49).
Significant events during the quarter
- Under the incentive program adopted on 5 December 2016, 1,205,700 warrants have been subscribed for by senior executives and key employees within CLX.
- The acquisition of Xura Secure Communications GmbH was completed on February 16 and will be included in the consolidated accounts from that date.
Significant events after the end of the period
- CLX acquired 100 percent of share capital in Dialogue Group Ltd on 10 May. The purchase consideration was GBP 32.0 million (SEK 368.7 million) on a cash- and debt-free basis. During the period of March 2016-February 2017, Dialogue generated sales of approximately GBP 36.7 million (SEK 417.9 million) and gross profit of about GBP 11.5 million (SEK 59.2 million). EBITDA was about GBP 5.2 million (SEK 59.2 million), with an EBITDA margin of 14.2 percent. The acquisition was financed with expanded credit facilities of GBP 32.7 million (SEK 376.8 million).
1) See the table on page 3 for a specification of items affecting comparability.
Invitation to report presentation by phone or online
The report will be presented at a phone conference at 09.00 CET on May 19.
To participate in the presentation by phone, please call any of the following numbers and state the code 7942048:
SE: +46-8 503 365 39
UK: +44-20 3427 1911
US: +1-646 254 3363
Register here to watch the presentation via Webcast: https://edge.media-server.com/m6/p/a6vn36du
Every care has been taken in the translation of this press release. In the event of discrepancies, however, the Swedish original will supersede the English translation. This information is information that CLX Communications AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU market abuse regulation and was submitted for publication under the auspices of the above contact on 19 May 2017 at 07:30 CET.