Lectra is the world leader in the production and marketing of computer-assisted design and manufacturing software and equipment (CADCAM) for industries using textiles, leather and technical textiles (mainly clothing, living equipment, automotive and aeronautics industries). The group also offers related services. Net sales break down by family of products and services as follows:
- software (27.9%): CAD and software packages for production cycle management, etc.;
- CADCAM equipment (26.3%): automatic cutters, plotters, digital printers, scanners, etc.;
- spare parts and consumables (23%);
- maintenance and online assistance services (18.7%);
- consulting, audits and training services (4%);
- other (0.1%): primarily PCs and peripheral devices.
Net sales break down geographically as follows: France (9.6%), Europe (37.6%), Americas (25.3%), Asia/Pacific (21.2%), and other (6.3%).