MRM : Results of the Combined General Meeting and decisions of the Board of Directors meeting of 29 May 2019
Results of the Combined General Meeting and decisions of the Board of Directors meeting of 29 May 2019
- Approval of the distribution of premium of €0.11 per share in cash in respect of 2018 financial year
- Removal of the double voting right attached to MRM shares
- Approval of all resolutions relating to the ratification and renewal of Board members' terms of office
- Mr Jacques Blanchard is reappointed as Chief Executive Officer
Paris, 29 May 2019: MRM (Euronext code ISIN FR0000060196), a real estate investment company specialising in retail property, announced the results of the Combined General Meeting and the decisions of the Board of Directors both held today under the chairmanship of Mr François de Varenne.
For the Ordinary part of the General Meeting, MRM's shareholders approved by a very large majority all resolutions, including:
- The distribution of premium of €0.11 per share in respect of the 2018 financial year: the coupon date has been set as 5 June 2019 and the distribution will be paid on 7 June 2019;
- The renewal of Mr. Jacques Blanchard as a Board member, the ratification of the provisional appointment of Mrs. Valérie Ohannessian and her renewal as a Board member as well as the ratification of the provisional appointment of Mr. Gilles Castiel as a Board member.
For the Extraordinary part of the General Meeting, MRM's shareholders approved by a very large majority the 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th and 18th resolutions.
- MRM's shareholders notably approved the amendment of MRM's Articles of Association in view to remove the double voting rights attached to MRM shares for which there is proof of registry in the name of the same shareholder for at least two years: it is specified that the submission of this resolution to the vote of the Combined General Meeting was made possible thanks to the approval of the removal of double voting rights by the Special Meeting of holders of shares carrying double voting rights held in advance.
- Shareholders rejected the 15th resolution, which was presented in order to satisfy a legal requirement. It is specified that, in its report on the text of resolutions dated 4 April 2019, the Board of Directors, considering its approval to be inopportune, asked the General Meeting to reject the draft resolution.
At its meeting held today following the Combined General Meeting of shareholders, MRM's Board of Directors took note of the results of the latter's votes and subsequently proceeded to:
- The reappointment of Mr Jacques Blanchard, Board member, as Chief Executive Officer;
- The amendment of the company's Articles of Association, which now specify that no double voting rights are conferred on MRM's shares.
Members of the Board of Directors at 29 May:
- François de Varenne, Director and Chairman of the Board of MRM, Chairman of the Management Board of SCOR Investment Partners
- Jacques Blanchard, Director and Chief Executive Officer of MRM
- Brigitte Gauthier-Darcet, independent Director
- Valérie Ohannessian, independent Director
- Gilles Castiel, Director, Head of Real Estate at SCOR
- SCOR SE, Director, represented by Karina Lelièvre, Deputy General Secretary of SCOR
Detailed results of the votes on the resolutions submitted to the Special Meeting of holders of shares carrying double voting right, and on those submitted to the Combined General Meeting are available on the company's website: www.mrminvest.com.
Revenues for the second quarter and 2019 half-year results are due on 26 July 2019 before market opening and will be presented during an information meeting to be held on the same day.
MRM is a listed real estate investment company that owns and manages a portfolio of retail properties across several regions of France. Its majority shareholder is SCOR SE, which owns 59.9% of share capital. MRM is listed in Compartment C of Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000060196 - Bloomberg code: MRM:FP - Reuters code: MRM.PA). MRM opted for SIIC status on 1 January 2008.
For more information:
| MRM |
5, avenue Kléber
75795 Paris Cedex 16
T +33 (0)1 58 44 70 00
| Isabelle Laurent, OPRG Financial |
T +33 (0)1 53 32 61 51
M +33 (0)6 42 37 54 17
 15th resolution: Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to carry out a capital increase reserved for members of the Group's company savings plans without preferential subscription rights