Nexity : Combined shareholders' meeting 22 May 2019 - All the resolutions submitted have been adopted
| COMBINED SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING 22 MAY 2019 |
ALL THE RESOLUTIONS SUBMITTED HAVE BEEN ADOPTED
Paris, Wednesday, 22 May 2019
The combined general meeting (ordinary and extraordinary) of Nexity chaired by Alain Dinin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, was held today.
All the resolutions submitted to the General Meeting have been adopted, among which:
- The approval of the statutory and consolidated financial statements for the financial year ended on 31 December 2018;
- The allocation of a dividend of 2.50 euros per share that will be payable on 29 May 2019;
- The approval of the items of remuneration due or granted in respect of the financial year ended 31 December 2018 to Alain Dinin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer - Ex post vote;
- The approval of the principles and criteria used to determine, structure and grant the fixed, variable and exceptional components of the total remuneration and benefits of any kind that may be granted to Alain Dinin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer until 22 May 2019 and as Chairman of the Board starting 22 May 2019 - Ex ante vote;
- The approval of the principles and criteria used to determine, structure and grant the fixed, variable and exceptional components of the total remuneration and benefits of any kind that may be granted to Jean-Philippe Ruggieri, Chief Executive Officer starting 22 May 2019 - Ex ante vote;
- The approval of the principles and criteria used to determine, structure and grant the fixed, variable and exceptional components of the total remuneration and benefits of any kind that may be granted to Julien Carmona, Deputy CEO starting 22 May 2019 - Ex ante vote; and
- The granting or renewal of delegations of authority and/or financial authorizations to the Board of Directors.
During the presentation, Alain Dinin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and the Executive Committee; made of Jean-Philippe Ruggieri, Véronique Bédague-Hamilius, Julien Carmona et Frédéric Verdavaine ; presented the Group, its strategy and its CSR policy, the 2018 results and the 2019 outlook.
Alain Dinin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Luce Gendry, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors and senior lead independent director and Charles-Henri Filippi, Chairman of the Remunerations, Appointments and CSR Committee, presented respectively the Group's organisation, the corporate governance, the compensation components of the executive corporate officer in 2018, the compensation policy applicable to the Company Officers for the 2019 financial year as well as the free shares plans granted to the Group's managers and employees.
The presentation made during the General Meeting and the results of the vote of the resolutions submitted to the General Meeting will be available on the Company's website (www.nexity.fr) under Finance / Shareholders / Annual General Meetings.
Furthermore, the Board of Directors which met today following the Shareholders' General Meeting, has appointed Alain Dinin as Chairman of the Board, has decided to separate the functions of Chairman and CEO and appointed Jean-Philippe Ruggieri as Chief Executive Officer. As part of his term of office, Alain Dinin as Chairman of the Board will have strengthened duties in terms of investment and strategy. He will actively accompany the new management team.
Lastly, as part of the share buyback programme authorised at the Shareholders' Meeting of 22 May 2019, Nexity announces the implementation, as of 23 May 2019, of a round of share buybacks. The buyback mandate, which was granted to investment services provider ODDO BHF SCA, is for a maximum amount of €9 million.
This mandate follows on from the Board of Directors' decision to buy back shares in the proportion necessary to offset the dilution potentially caused by the vesting of free shares with the Group's employees.
It follows the share buybacks carried out since October 2018 under which Nexity bought back 738,103 shares for a total of around €32 million.
| AT NEXITY, WE AIM TO SERVE ALL OUR CLIENTS AS THEIR REAL ESTATE NEEDS EVOLVE |
Nexity offers the widest range of advice and expertise, products, services and solutions for individuals, companies and local authorities, so as to best meet the needs of our clients and respond to their concerns.
Our business lines - real estate brokerage, management, design, development, planning, advisory and related services - are now optimally organised to serve and support our clients. As the benchmark operator in our sector, we are resolutely committed to all of our clients, but also to the environment and society as a whole.
Nexity is listed on the SRD and on Euronext's Compartment A
Member of the indices: SBF 80, SBF 120, CAC Mid 60, CAC Mid & Small and CAC All Tradable
Ticker symbol: NXI - Reuters: NXI.PA - Bloomberg: NXI:FP
ISIN code: FR0010112524
Domitille Vielle - Head of Investor Relations / +33 (0)1 85 55 19 34 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Géraldine Bop - Deputy Head of Investor Relations / +33 (0)1 85 55 18 43 - email@example.com
 See dedicated press release of 22 May 2019 presenting this governance