TECHNICOLOR: 2018 Registration Document available
March 29, 2019
Technicolor: 2018 Registration Document available
The annual report (Document de référence) of Technicolor S.A. for the year ended December 31, 2018, was filed with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des marchés financiers) on Friday, March 29, 2019. Pursuant to applicable law, copies of the Document de référence are available free of charge and can be downloaded from the Company's website (www.technicolor.fr, under the heading Investor Center / Financial information / Regulated Information). A translation into English of the Document de référence (Registration Document) is also available on the Company's website.
The following documents are included in the Document de référence:
- 2018 annual financial report;
- Annual management report of the Board of Directors;
- Corporate governance report of the Board of Directors, pursuant to Article L. 225-37 of the French Commercial Code (Code de commerce);
- Disclosure on extra-financial performance and vigilance plan;
- Statutory auditors' reports; and
- Details of the fees paid to the statutory auditors.
Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, is at the forefront of digital innovation. Our world class research and innovation laboratories enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced video services to content creators and distributors. Our commitment: supporting the delivery of exciting new experiences for consumers in theaters, homes and on-the-go.
Technicolor shares are on the Euronext Paris exchange (TCH) and traded in the USA on the OTCQX marketplace (OTCQX: TCLRY).