2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SIKA AG
- April 9, 2019 confirmed as date of the Annual General Meeting
- Ulrich W. Suter is not standing for re-election
- All other current members of the Board of Directors are standing for re-election
- Board of Directors proposes to elect Thierry Vanlancker and Victor Balli to the Board of Directors
- Vote on 10.8% gross dividend increase to CHF 2.05 per share
The Board of Directors of Sika AG has confirmed April 9, 2019 as the date of the 2019 Annual General Meeting. With the exception of Ulrich W. Suter all current members of the Board of Directors are standing for re-election. The Board of Directors proposes that Thierry Vanlancker and Victor Balli be elected to the Board of Directors.
Furthermore the Board of Directors will be proposing a 10.8% increase in gross dividend to CHF 2.05 per share to the shareholders.
The complete agenda containing the Board of Directors' proposals on all items will be published in the Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce as well as on the website of Sika AG on March 15, 2019 and will be sent to shareholders on the same date.
The Annual General Meeting will take place at the Waldmannhalle in Baar. Start: 4.00 p.m., doors open: 3.00 p.m.
| CONTACT |
Corporate Communications &
+41 58 436 68 21
SIKA CORPORATE PROFILE
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 200 factories. Its more than 20,000 employees generated annual sales of CHF 7.09 billion in 2018.
The media release can be downloaded from the following link: