AB Traction: Year end report 2018
Period October - December
- The result after taxes amounted to MSEK -357 (-145), distributed as follows:
- Active holdings, listed MSEK -251 (-117).
- Active holdings, unlisted MSEK -13 (-19).
- Financial investments MSEK -92 (-7).
- Earnings per share amounted to MSEK -24.14 (-9,83).
- The net asset value per share decreased by 12 (-5) percent.
Period January - December
- The result after taxes amounted to MSEK -71 (304), distributed as follows:
- Active holdings, listed MSEK -52 (277).
- Active holdings, unlisted MSEK -20 (-33).
- Financial investments MSEK -7 (71).
- Earnings per share amounted to MSEK -4,83 (20.58).
- The net asset value per share decreased by 3 (+12) percent, adjusted for dividend paid.
- The net asset value per share SEK 178 (186) per share.
- The return on active holdings amounted to -5 (29) percent.
Events after the end of the period under review
- The change in value of the listed shareholdings since 31 December amounts to MSEK 100 as of 14 February.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.60 (2.75) per share.
For additional information, please contact:
Petter Stillström, CEO, Tel: +46 (0)8-506 289 00
This information is information that AB Traction (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 1.30 p.m., CET on February 15, 2019.