RENAULT : INFORMATION RELATED TO THE INCREASE OF ALLIANCE ROSTEC AUTO B.V. TO 100% IN THE CAPITAL OF AVTOVAZ
13/15 quai Alphonse Le Gallo
Boulogne-Billancourt, December 26th, 2018
- Alliance Rostec Auto BV ("ARA BV"), the Renault and Rostec joint venture which is the majority shareholder of AVTOVAZ, increased to 100% its stake in the share capital of AVTOVAZ following completion of the squeeze-out operation launched in September 2018 in respect of shares in AVTOVAZ held by minority shareholders. This operation was completed on 26 December 2018.
- The results of this operation are as follows:
- 375,068,439 tendered shares (259,818,350 actions ordinaires et 115,250,089 preferred shares), representing a 3.36% shareholding in AVTOVAZ;
- ARA BV increased its stake in AVTOVAZ's share capital from 96.64% to 100%;
- Distribution of shares in ARA BV: 67.61% Renault, 32.39% Rostec.
- This squeeze-out operation completes the recapitalization process that started in December 2016.