Italeaf S.p.A.: The Board of Directors approved the results as at 30 September 2018
PRESS RELEASE 30 NOVEMBER 2018
Italeaf: Interim report as at 30 September 2018
The Board of Directors approved the results as at 30 September 2018.
NAV equal to Euro 17.4 million. Ebitda of Euro 0.84 million. Net result equal to Euro 0.1 million
- Revenues amounted to Euro 2.1 million (Euro 16.4 million in the consolidated financial statements).
- EBITDA amounted to Euro 0.83 million (Euro 1.2 million in the consolidated financial statements)
- EBIT amounted to Euro 0.5 million (Euro 2.5 million in the consolidated financial statements).
- The EBT amounts to Euro 0.5 million (Euro 2.5 million in the consolidated financial statements)
- Net result of Euro 0.1 million (Euro 4.5 million in the consolidated financial statements)
- Shareholders' equity of Euro 27.7 million (Euro 24 million in the consolidated financial statements)
- NFP of Euro 17.6 million (Euro 77.5 million in the consolidated financial statements)
- NAV equal to approximately Euro 17.4 million; NAV per share Euro 1.01
The Board of Directors of Italeaf, holding company and first Italian company builder, active in the cleantech and smart innovation sectors, listed on Nasdaq First North, approved today the Interim report as at 30 September 2018.
|As at September 30, 2018||As at September 30, 2017||Change %|
|Revenues from sales and services||2,075,617||2,654,574||-21.8%|
|As at December 31, 2017|
|Total net financial debt||17,577,517||16,878,275||+4.1%|
*Separated Interim Report prepared in accordance with accounting principles ITALIAN GAAP
Italeaf's NAV was Euro 17.4 million as at 30 September 2018 (-27.8%; Euro 24.1 million as at 31 December 2017); Nav per share Euro 1.01.
The full version of the Interim Report as at 30 September 2018 will be published in English on the Company's website www.italeaf.com and published in West Corporation InPublic | Release Publishing.
This press release is also available on the Company website: www.italeaf.com
Italeaf SpA is obliged to make public this information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 19.00 CET on 30 November 2018.
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 (0)8 5030 1550, is the Certified Adviser of Italeaf SpA on Nasdaq First North.
For further information please contact:
CFO - Italeaf S.p.A.
Italeaf SpA, established in December 2010, is a holding company and a business accelerator for companies and startups in the areas of innovation and cleantech. Italeaf operates as a company builder, promoting the creation and development of industrial startups in the fields of cleantech, smart energy and technological innovation. Italeaf has headquarters and plants in Italy at Nera Montoro (Narni), Terni, Milano and Lecce; has international offices in London and Hong Kong.
The company controls the smart energy company TerniEnergia, listed on the MTA of the Italian Stock Exchange, Skyrobotic, active in the business development and manufacture of civil and commercial drones in mini and micro classes for the professional market, Numanova, operating in the field of innovative metallurgy and additive manufacturing, and Italeaf RE, a real estate company. Italeaf holds, among others, a minority stake in Vitruviano LAB, a research center active in the R&D sector for special materials, green chemistry, digital transformation and cleantech.