KBC Group: Publication of transparency notification(s) received by KBC Group NV
Outside trading hours - Regulated information*
Brussels, 25 September 2018, 08h00 CEST
Publication of transparency notification(s) received by KBC Group NV
(art. 14, 1st section of the Act of 2 May 2007 concerning the disclosure of significant participations)
Summary of the notification(s)
KBC Group NV has received a transparency notification dd.19 September 2018, which - as a result - states that BlackRock Inc. has crossed the reporting threshold of 5% (total voting rights and equivalent financial instruments) downwards.
Content of the notification(s)
The notification(s) contain(s) following information:
- Reason for the notification(s): acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights and financial instruments that are treated as voting securities
- Notification(s) by: BlackRock Inc.
- Persons subject to the notification requirement: see annex 1
- Date(s) on which the threshold is crossed: 18 September 2018
- Threshold that is crossed: 5% (downwards)
(KBC Group's Articles of Association set a notification threshold of 3% of the total number of voting rights. In addition, the legal thresholds of 5% or any multiple thereof also apply)
- Denominator (number of shares KBC Group NV): 415 897 567
- Notified details: see annex 1
- Chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held:
See "11: Full chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held" in the PDF-file on www.kbc.com (see below).
- The relevant notification(s) is (are) available at www.kbc.com > Investor relations > Shareholder information > Shareholder structure.
Full press release attached.