EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SIKA AG
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Sika AG will be held on June 11, 2018, 3.00 p.m., at Waldmannhalle in Baar.
The Board of Directors makes the following proposals to the Extraordinary General Meeting:
- Creation of unitary registered shares with a nominal value of CHF 0.01 each
- Abolishment of opting-out and transfer restrictions
- Cancellation of the registered shares of Sika purchased from Schenker-Winkler Holding AG (representing 6.97% of the share cpaital) by way of a share capital reduction
- Election of Justin Howell to the Board of Directors and to the Nomination and Compensation Committee
- Approval of the compensation of the Board of Directors for the terms of office from the Annual General Meeting 2015 to the Annual General Meeting 2019
- Discharge of the administrative bodies
- Withdrawal of special experts
The complete agenda with the Board of Directors' proposals will be sent to holders of registered shares and will be published in the Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce as well as on the website of Sika AG on May 18, 2018.
Corporate Communications &
+41 58 436 68 21
SIKA CORPORATE PROFILE
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 200 factories. Its more than 18,000 employees generated annual sales of CHF 6.25 billion in 2017.
The media release can be downloaded from the following link: