RomReal : Third Quarter (Q3) 2017 Financial Results and Investor Presentation
Net Asset Value (NAV)
· Net Asset value was EUR 0.44 (NOK 4.07) per share, at the end of Q3 2017
· The NAV would have been EUR 0.48 (NOK 4.41) per share if the value from all binding sales agreements had been applied.
· During the third quarter 2017, the Company managed to close further sales of assets for a total price 22% over the carrying value based on the end 2016 independent valuation. Total sales price net of fees was EUR 0.61million.
· Carrefour plot (No. 8 on the list): presale agreement signed in July 2017 for a total price of EUR 65,000 of which EUR 5,000 received. The transaction for this farmland plot is expected to be concluded immediately after the pre-emption right legal period is over. Expected to be finalised and the difference in price collected by December 2017.
· Alexandriei plot (No. 9 on the list): The Urbanization Certificates referring to the main building characteristics of the plot is obtained and the demolition application process is ongoing. The plot is a highly attractive development project in Bucharest.
· Ovidiu Lakeside (No. 1 on the list): the new planning permission (PUZ) was obtained on 2 August 2017. The Company is currently negotiating some utilities infrastructure investment on the plot. This investment is expected to further improve the attractiveness of the most important project in the portfolio.
· The Company is presently simplifying the Romanian Group structure. The ongoing process is expected to be finalized during Q1 2018.
· Net Result for the quarter was a loss of EUR 360,000 compared to a gain of EUR 277,000 in Q3 2016. Operating cash flow for the quarter was a negative EUR 195,000 compared to a negative EUR 68,000 in the same period last year.
· By the end of the quarter, the Company has a cash position of EUR 3.4 million plus the remainder of the seller's credit of about EUR 0.8 million, totalling at about EUR 4.2 million or about EUR 0.10 per share.
Macro and real estate market highlights
· Romania scored the highest growth in the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) among the 28 European Union member states, of 8.6 per cent compared to the same period last year, according to the preliminary data of the European Statistical Office (Eurostat).
· According to the online real estate platform immobiliare.ro, asking prices in Romania were up by 12.4% in in the last twelve months from a national average of EUR 1,042/sqm to EUR 1,171 /sqm. Still these prices are about 43% below peak prices in 2008. Prices in Constanta have reached in October 2017 EUR 1,059 /sqm, a 10.7% increase year on year.
A recorded investor presentation will be made available on Friday 24 November after 10:00am CET at www.romreal.com