Aeris to Participate in Solar & Storage Live Conference
- Aeris to demonstrate how to reduce IoT complexity through its IoT Services platform.
- BBOXX and Aeris shortlisted for 2017 Solar Power Portal award.
READING, United Kingdom, Sept. 25, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the Solar & Storage Live Conference, Oct. 3-5, Aeris, a technology leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), is showcasing its Aeris® IoT Services platform, a comprehensive, patented and end-to-end IoT enabler for enterprises, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and service providers.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at
The Aeris IoT Services platform consists of Aeris AerPort(TM) connectivity management, Aeris IoT Data Management and Aeris IoT Analytics. Aeris also offers a cellular network service to improve roaming connectivity for enterprises, OEMs and service providers.
Aeris and its customer, BBOXX, a UK-based solar solutions company, have been shortlisted in the "Best Use of Solar in a Community/Social Benefit Project" category for the 2017 Solar Power Portal awards. Winners will be announced at 7:00 p.m. (GMT) on Wednesday, Oct. 4, at the Solar Power Awards dinner at the Hilton Metropole NEC in Birmingham, UK.
The 2017 Solar & Storage Live Conference focuses on energy storage alongside its signature expertise and insights into the UK's solar industry. The conference offers new coverage of electric vehicle charging infrastructure, energy management and trading in an era of blockchain and other technological developments, and how low-carbon solutions benefit commercial and residential end users.
- Suzanne Lancaster, Director of Marketing, Europe, Aeris
Aeris is delighted to be part of the Solar & Storage Live Conference. We look forward to collaborating and advancing the cause of renewable energy and storage. The Aeris IoT Services platform is built for IoT and globally tested at scale. We have for more than a decade unlocked IoT value for businesses, original equipment manufacturers and service providers around the world."
- Christopher Baker-Brian, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, BBOXX
"By working together we can ensure that our solutions have optimum reliability and our customers can be sure their devices possess a reliable connection, at all times, no matter where in the world they are deployed. Aeris' high-quality service and IoT expertise ensure that we can offer the best clean energy solutions to off-grid communities worldwide."
- Journalists, bloggers and industry analysts are invited to meet 1:1 with Lancaster on Oct. 3, 4 and 5. Please contact Kevin Petschow to set up a meeting.
- [Photo] Suzanne Lancaster
- [Image] Aeris logo
- Read about Solar & Storage Live Conference.
- Read about BBOXX.
- Read about Aeris.
- Read "With Aeris, BBOXX Provides Clean Energy Solutions to Off-Grid Communities" case study.
- Read about Aeris IoT Connectivity Services.
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog and Neo Blog.
- Read Aeris news releases.
- Read about the Internet of Things FAQ.
- For more information about Aeris' news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Aeris is a global technology partner with a proven history of helping companies unlock the value of IoT. For more than a decade, we've powered critical projects for some of the most demanding customers of IoT services. Aeris strives to fundamentally improve businesses by dramatically reducing costs, accelerating time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams. Built from the ground up for IoT and road tested at scale, Aeris IoT Services are based on the broadest technology stack in the industry, spanning connectivity up to vertical solutions. As veterans of the industry, we know that implementing an IoT solution can be complex, and we pride ourselves on making it simpler.
For more information, contact: